About the initiative
We have capitalized on the tax incentives under Brazilian legislation to allocate resources to projects aligned with our strategic objectives in the areas of culture; sports; health; and the defense of the rights of children, adolescents, and the elderly, in the communities where we work.
Projects carried out in 2021 supported by Mercado Libre:
- Virada Sustentável 2021
- Mostra Ecofalante 2021
- Brasil Ecofashion Week 2021
- Festival Social Good Brasil 2021
- Festival Mix Brasil 2021
- Publication: “Caminos a la Riqueza en Brasil: La Guía de Educación Financiera” (The wealth path. A guide to financial education).
- Exhibition: “Mujeres, Historia y Tecnología” (Women, History, and Technology) with Museo de la Persona
- Osasco and Cajamar Sport Centers Network, in partnership with Instituto Esporte Educação
- Vocational Training for Work Program, in partnership with Asociación Projov.
- Crea Tu Futuro (Create your future) Project, in collaboration with CEAP Pedreira.
- Proyecto de Formación Profesional para el Trabajo con Jóvenes (Vocational Training for Young People Work Project), in partnership with Instituto Haciendo Historia.
USD 594,000 funding cultural, sports and health projects under incentive laws.
700 young people enjoying the positive impact of projects in the areas of Sports, and Fund for Children and Adolescents.
15 million spectators at 5 online sustainability and diversity supported and completed events.