About the initiative
We have capitalized on the tax incentives under Brazilian legislation to allocate resources to projects aligned with our strategic objectives in the areas of culture; sports; health; and the defense of the rights of children, adolescents, and the elderly, in the communities where we work.
Projects carried out in 2022 supported by Mercado Libre:
- Rio Innovation Week
- Presença Festival (Presence Festival)
- Dia das Boas Ações (Good Deeds Day)
- Livmundi Festival
- São Paulo Gay Pride
- 11th Mostra Ecofalante 2022
- Agora Festival
- FIIS - Festival Internacional de Inovação Social (International Festival of Social Innovation)
- Mix Festival Brasil 2022
- Brazil Eco Fashion Week 2022
- “Biomas que transformam (Biomes that transform)” collection, with the Museu da Pessoa.
- Rocinha Chamber Orchestra Project
- Network of Sports Centers in Osasco and Cajamar, in São Paulo, in partnership with the Instituto Esporte Educação (Sport Education Institute)
- Support to the Núcleo Florianópolis do Instituto Futebol de Rua (Florianópolis Center of the Street Soccer Institute)
- Support to the Flamengo women's soccer team
- Programa de Capacitação Profissional para o Trabalho (Professional Training for Work Program), in partnership with the Projov Association
- Projeto Crie seu Futuro (Create your Future Project), in partnership with CEAP Pedreira
- Projeto Morrobótica in partnership with Fa.Vela
22 projects supported by Mercado Libre in 2022.
USD 644 thousand
USD 644 thousand invested.